Monday, October 5, 2009
5 National Stories to Read
This is our regular feature where every day I do a post with the top 5 Florida political stories that people are talking about. Each story will include a link to a summary of the story, my brief comment and links to other blogs talking about the story.
1. Alan Grayson apologizes for using the word holocaust: Not a bad move, even though it was obvious he wasn't referring to the Holocaust.
2. Looks like Maurice Ferre is in the senate race: Probably too late to mean anything.
3. Conservatives are creating a Wiki-style Conservative Bible Project: Ha ha ha!
4. Karl Rove donates $1k to Marco Rubio: The conservative establishment is really pushing for Rubio, will it make a difference?
5. Much more on Alan Grayson and his health care remarks...
The Young Turks: This is How the Media Will Come After Alan Grayson
The Seminole Democrat: Finally, Support for the GOP Health Care "Plan"
Smooth Like Remy: Thank You!
Why Now?: More on Grayson
Muttering Jam: American Hero V
Smooth Like Remy: Grayson Strikes Again
The Reid Report: Stand with Alan Grayson
The K.F. Stone Weekly: Shocked! Simply Shocked!
litbrit: More Grayson goodness
Adam Bink: Alan Grayson: "We Need Democrats With Guts"
Adam Green: I got compared to Alan Grayson on MSNBC!
Talk to Me: Let's Get Ready to Rumble!
Smooth Like Remy: URGENT! Please Show Your Support For Alan Grayson.
Pushing Rope: Alan Grayson on the Ed Show
litbrit: What a spine looks like
Clean Up City of St. Augustine, Florida: Political Hotsheet: Alan Grayson -- People Like A Democrat With Guts
Clean Up City of St. Augustine, Florida: Three Cheers for U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL)
Pushing Rope: Thoughts On Alan Grayson
Chris Bowers: Grayson's Teachable Moment for Democrats
Pensito Review: Pelosi: Grayson Apology Not Necessary
Pensacola Beach Blog: Grayson's Guts Go Viral
Democratic Strategist: Rep. Grayson Dust-Up: Another MSM Exercize in False Equivalency
FLA Politics: Grayson Poll
YouTube: Rachel Maddow Interviews Rep Alan Grayson About Bashing Republicans
Posted by Professor Rex at 7:56 PM